Serving these cities:
Just For Today
Neglecting our recovery is like neglecting any other gift we've been given. Suppose someone gave you a new car. Would you let it sit in the driveway until the tires rotted? Would you just drive it, ignoring routine maintenance, until it expired on the road? Of course not! You would go to great lengths to maintain the condition of such a valuable gift.
Recovery is also a gift, and we have to care for it if we want to keep it. While our recovery doesn't come with an extended warranty, there is a routine maintenance schedule. This maintenance includes regular meeting attendance and various forms of service. We'll have to do some daily cleaning-our Tenth Step-and, once in a while, a major Fourth Step overhaul will be required. But if we maintain the gift of recovery, thanking the Giver each day, it will continue.
The gift of recovery is one that grows with the giving. Unless we give it away, we can't keep it. But in sharing our recovery with others, we come to value it all the more.
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm, September 15, 2023 – Activities Subcommittee Meeting
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, September 21, 2023 – H&I Subcommittee Meetings 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm, September 22, 2023 – Activities Subcommittee Meeting
- N/A, September 26, 2023 – Bowling and Fellowship!
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm, September 29, 2023 – Activities Subcommittee Meeting
- 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm, September 30, 2023 – Spaghetti Dinner